Not far from the centre of Livigno, an amusement park surrounded by nature.
Summer is just around the corner and in the hope that we will soon be able to get back to life as usual, we would like to present to you some activities to do in summer, here in little Tibet.
A few minutes from the centre of Livigno, an amazing park awaits you, suitable for all lovers of adventure and outdoor games: the Larix Park.
Larix Park Livigno
This is not a traditional amusement park, it is a park full of trails, climbing and fun activities, suitable for all ages. It is the right place to entertain children, allowing them to get in touch with nature as many paths are built with natural materials.
The Larix Park has been cleverly built, integrating it with the surrounding nature. You will find different routes in the park, each one characterised by increasingly difficult obstacles. They are accessible according to the age of the participants:
- Fuchsia: a route suitable for children up to the age of 7, with the presence of an adult. Some passages require the help of the parent, such as walking on a rope.
- Green: for slightly older children, with 10 steps and 9 platforms to jump over.
- Orange: ropes, or tyrolienne, between 3 and 15 metres high, suitable for the whole family.
- Blue: suitable for both adults and children, with more than 11 pitches and obstacles to overcome. This is also suitable for the whole family.
- Red: consisting of 14 passages and 13 pitches, at heights from 3 to 10 metres.
- Purple: consisting of 13 steps, 12 platforms and a zip line; a very fun course against your balance.
- Black: the heights here exceed 17 metres; adrenaline and fun guaranteed for adults and children. Yepi and Pulley Areas are dedicated to the little ones and to the relaxation of the whole family.
All routes in the Larix Park are safe thanks to the safety measures.
Send a no-obligation request